The T&D Gift card is your perfect solution to that high maintenance person in your life, the one who can never be pleased, the person who has everything and knows everything about everything, but you love them all the same. These gift cards let them come back as many times as they wish, purchase whatever they wish and generally feel pleased with themselves. And you get to run through the sunflowers clicking your heels as you go, free.
Visit our site and view the Gift Card AKA Golden Ticket product page. Select the denomination of gift card you wish to purchase and add to cart. Follow the checkout and payment process. Once payment is processed and confirmed, your gift card will be emailed to you with further instructions on how to redeem your gift card.
$50, $100 and $200.
Once payment is processed and confirmed, your gift card will be emailed to you with further instructions on how to redeem your gift card. If you wish to forward the gift card on to someone else to use, follow the instructions in the email to view the gift card online and use the email function on the displayed card, supplying the email address of the person you'd like to receive the gift card. The recipient will receive an email with a link to viewing the gift card online and helpful links to go shopping.
Once payment is processed and confirmed, your gift card will be emailed to you with further instructions on how to redeem your gift card. If you wish to forward the gift card on to someone else to use, follow the instructions in the email, supplying the email address of the person you'd like to receive the gift card.
All gift cards produced will have their own unique code on it. (see example below). Use that code at checkout (at the 3rd step).
Yes, provided there is still a balance remaining on the card.
The balance is displayed beside the gift card when applied during the last stage of checkout. You can also check your balance by visiting the unique gift card link sent via email.
Yes, gift cards are applied to the final order total which includes shipping and taxes.
Most discount codes cannot be applied to gift cards. The exception is a product specific discount code where the product is a gift card.
Yes, gift cards are a form of payment.
Gift cards can only be redeemed online, on our official website. You're not be able to redeem the gift cards at any T&D retailers worldwide.
You have the option to print the gift card yourself to perhaps give it to someone yourself. T&D doesn't send physical gift cards out as the redemption system is only performed online.
The remaining balance will stay intact until you wish to use it towards another purchase. The balance will not expire.
You submit your Gift Card code at the last stage of checkout, after the credit card details/shipping details screen. Your credit card will only be billed if there is an insufficient balance remaining on your gift card.
1. First, make a note of your Gift Card code.
2. Next visit the site and add the items you wish to purchase to the cart.
3. Select the Checkout button.
4. Your order will be displayed with the full amount. Enter your credit card and shipping details, even if your Gift Card will cover the entire amount in your shopping cart. You will be asked to enter your Gift Card at the next step.
5. The next screen will show a summary at the top with the amount owing. Underneath is a box titled "Gift Cards", Enter your code here. Type in your Gift Card code and select the Apply button.
6. Check the amount owing at the top right of your screen. This should now reflect that the Gift Card has taken care of payment.
7. Select the "Complete My Purchase" button.
8. You will be taken to the next step, confirming your purchase.
9. An email will be sent to the email address you completed in the payments section, confirming your order.
For any help, please contact email@example.com or call +649 360 0472 during office hours 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Subscribe to our mailing list & we'll send you a code for 10% off your next online purchase.
Gain early access to new products, exclusive offers & news. Unsubscribe anytime. Privacy Terms